Blue Widow Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Dinafem Seeds
Blue Widow cannabis seeds belong to a Feminised Sativa/Indica cannabis strain obtained by crossing a Blueberry and a White Widow.
- The result is a balanced Feminised cannabis plant with several properties appreciated by growers worldwide
- This Feminised cannabis seed is a true delicacy that clearly displays the rich complexity of its genetic parentage
- Blue Widow cannabis plant grows into a wonderful, fast flowering, easy to grow, medium sized, vigorous cannabis plant
- This Feminised cannabis plant yields large, compact buds covered in a good layer of trichomes
- The influence of its parent Blueberry makes her develop a purple violet hue if night temperatures drop by 10ºC
- Suitable for growers of all levels, Blue Widow Feminised cannabis plant allows you to obtain abundant quality crops in a fast way
- Blue Widow well indoors with all the cultivation methods and outdoors in temperate Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse
- It is advisable not to overfeed this classic that continues to impress growers wherever it goes
- The flavour and aroma from this Feminised cannabis plant are pronounced, with clear bitter sweet notes of berries
- The effect is powerful, balanced, physical, cerebral and long lasting
Blue Widow Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Dinafem Seeds
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Sex: Feminised
- Genotype: 50% Sativa/50% Indica
- Cross: Blueberry x White Widow
- Indoor flowering period: 50-55 days
- Outdoor harvest time: early/mid-October
- Indoor yield: 525 g/m2
- Outdoor yield: 1100 g/plant
- Outdoor height: around 3 m
- THC: high (12-16%)
- CBD: medium
Blue Widow feminized marijuana strain by Dinafem seeds 4K
Currency Converter Price Guide
|£ GBP||€ EUR||$ USD|
Your order will be billed in GBP. The conversion to your local currency is managed by your credit/debit card company so the guide prices displayed above may vary slightly.
The cannabis seed, Blue Widow Feminised Cannabis Seeds | Dinafem Seeds, is a cannabis seed from the seed bank, Dinafem Seeds. It is available as a Feminised Cannabis Seeds Cannabis Seed.
This is stocked by Cannabis Seeds Store, the home of all of your favourite cannabis seeds, at discount prices.
100% discreet, 100% legal!
Available From This Seed Bank
Other Popular Seeds Of Interest
CSS CANNABIS SEEDS PROMOTIONS & OFFERS
- 1 of 2
Cannabis Seeds Store
If you know the strain of seeds you are looking for, simply use the Search Tool to find the seed strain from all seeds banks.
You can also browse our range of seeds by Seed Bank, Feminised, Regular, Auto Flowering, Medical or Bulk Seeds options from our main menu.
Cannabis & The Law
In the UK, it is legal to own Cannabis Seeds but it is illegal to grow or attempt to grow the cannabis plant from these seeds unless you have a licence from the Home Office.
Cannabis Seeds Store sells Cannabis Seeds for souvenir and collection purposes only and accepts no liability for customers purchasing them for any other purposes.
Impressed with the service and love the prices – Ian
Quick delivery, would definitely buy again – Larna
Bulk Seeds are awesome, will be buying more – Dave
Huge range of seeds and the freebies were appreciated – Viv
Hi guys, thanks for a great hassle free service didn’t expect delivery to be be so quick – Stu
Blue Widow Cannabis Seeds
Blue Widow is a feminised cannabis seed that leaves a deep imprint wherever she goes, which is no surprise, being one of the most admired and most highly regarded cannabis jewels of the international market. At Dinafem Seeds, we wanted to create something spectacular and we soon agreed to cross two cannabis heavyweights with rich and complex traits: Blueberryand White Widow. Humbly speaking, we can’t but say that we couldn’t have done it better. The mix of these two strains has resulted in a top-notch and balanced 50% Indica/50% Sativa hybrid of exceptional quality that has been very highly rated by experts in the sector.
1st prize in the ‘Best Outdoor’ category at the 2015 Copa Cannabis (Uruguay)
3rd prize in the ‘Best Indica’ category at the 2013 Treating Yourself Expo Cannabis Cup, held in Toronto (Canada)
Blue Widow is a marijuana strain with a breathtaking pedigree, meaning incredibly beautiful, sturdy and stable plants are obtained with her. Although not particularly big, they’re surprisingly resistant and compact, with lots of branches that end up completely full of bulky buds at the end of the flowering. And, as the icing on the cake, some beautiful purplish and blueish hues cover their entire body when the temperature drops at night during the flowering.
Blue Widow produces generous top-quality crops of compact, bulky buds completely covered by the typical thick layer of white and smelly resin. The yield indoors could rise to 525 g/m2 and to 1100 g/plant outdoors; some very interesting figures knowing, besides, that we’re talking about top-quality weed and high-end irresistible resin.
Aromas and Flavours
Blue Widow showcases very attractive organoleptic qualities, with buds giving off an intense and sweet fruity aroma accompanied by sweet-and-sour hints and some touches of berries. The complexity is such that some people claim her to be a delicacy. Is your mouth watering yet? You bet it’s not for nothing! You’ll see…
Blue Widow delivers an initially cerebrally stimulating and psychedelic high that turns more physically relaxing as time passes by. A potent, balanced and long-lasting puff of wellness that has come to stay. We’re ready to enjoy a peaceful rest, a good movie or a jam session! And, to top it off, she showcases many therapeutic properties: she can stimulate the appetite, help you sleep and alleviate muscle tension, for example.
Blue Widow has an enormous potential that has to be exploited. How? The key is to make sure she receives a balanced diet and that the growing conditions (light, ventilation, tidiness and cleanliness) are just perfect. Any type of grower, experienced or not, can obtain great results with her because she grows vigorously. In a remarkably short time, in some 50-55 days indoors, and using a growing method that we master, the results will be more than satisfactory. Outdoors, she thrives in temperate, Mediterranean climates and, of course, under the protection of the greenhouse. In either case, she’ll be ready for harvest by early to mid-October. If we live in a humid region instead, there’s nothing to worry about because she copes well with all kinds of weather.